Is triathlon on the decline or upswing?? Ending the comparison trap. We look into Heart Rate Variability and how it relates to fatigue. The best swim sets with limited pool time. Progressing while dealing with an injury. We also look into YOUR WHY . . . what’s it mean and why sometimes it’s better to ask WHY NOT. This one stirred up some great topics!
- Shout out to Drake
- What is “elite?”
- Our C26 “70.3” this weekend
- Ironman 70.3 Arizona . . . this weekend
- Congratulate yourself for hanging tough
- IM Louisville and Kona weekend bummer
- Get out of memory lane
- The power in mental flexibility
- Is triathlon on the decline?
- How you advise athletes from falling into the comparison trap?
- Not settling for your old self
- Focus on doing a “genuinely better job”
- The one area you should be selfish
- Prisoners of the moment
- The age of over-thinking, copycat and plagiarism
- Finding individuality in our own path
- Fatigue always masks fitness
- Random “PRs”
- Dealing with a run injury while getting better?
- The beauty triathlon and three sports
- Fitness Comes Back!
- Setting up swim sets with limited pool availability?
- Going hard in the pool… what’s it really mean?
- When interrupted swim sets are better than continuous
- HRV - Understanding heart rate as it relates to how you feel?
- The best question you can ask yourself each day
- Understanding your own fatigue and power
- Life fatigue vs leg fatigue
- How to figure out your WHY?
- Sometimes “it feels good” is enough
- One of Mike’s secrets to gauge age
- Ask yourself WHY NOT?
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com