Today's guest is The Voice of Ironman, Mike Reilly. Like everyone else, he's just waiting and anxious to share more special red carpet moments and say, "You Are and Ironman." Mike has seen it all and shares his patient wisdom about our current situation, along with his optimism for the future. He also talks about the finish line and what it's like to be a part of so many life changing moments.
• How many days is he on the road
• The unwritten rule between him and Ironman
• His emotions at the finish line . . .
• What it’s like when he steps on the red carpet near midnight
• His awesome story about Frank Farrar
• 3 Young Girls Crying at the Finish Line
• Will he back at the first return Ironman?
• Will he share his favorite Ironman?
• Where would he like to see another Ironman?
• His morning of the race routine
• His philosophy on race day morning
• Crazy weather scenario from IMWI
• His Race Wisdom . . .
• Why he wrote and self-published his book
• What he thinks of when you says “You are an Ironman”
• His perspective on how some positives may come out of the pandemic
• Coping, staying fit, working out and the stress relief
• It’s a new game every morning
• What IRONMAN means to him
The C26 Online Hub is now open to the public! Click here to learn more about what's in the Hub and take advantage of our "Pay What You Want" for a limited time.
Looking for an awesome coach this season? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
If you're looking for a great custom coaching plan, please check out the new C26 Systems Plan for 2020 at the new c26triathlon.com. Coach Robbie will lay out your entire season (from 12-40 weeks) culminating at your A-Race. Take the confusion out of your entire year for only $499. The package includes team events, access to our online hub resource library, priority camp registration and more.
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron