There's a LOT of stuff going on in and around your life and it's so easy to get off course. Today we talk about EXECUTING to your level of Excitement. Data detox and greener grass in your yard. Also, how do we know when "we've done our best?" And how do you get out of the "shallow" distractions to do some real work.
- The grass is greener in your yard
- Keep it as boring and simple as possible
- Healthy relationships with your “effort"
- Can you get focused?
- Data Detox
- Building Your Boundaries
- Can you digest your information?
- It’s uncomfortable to focus on yourself
- What’s your level of excitement?
- You have to have energy to be motivated
- Executing on your level of excitement
- Training for a race in total misery
- Why don’t we adjust?
- Adapting To Training that’s right for you
- Does every race have to be a PR?
- If you care, what they think shouldn’t matter
- Focusing on ourselves . . .
- Triathlon as your vessel
- Addiction to not getting out of the vessel
- What does “Do Your Best” really mean?
- Sometimes in life growth is staying the same
- Sometimes restraint is your greatest strength
- Just because you’re skinny doesn’t make you healthy
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
We still have a few slots left for next year's camp, but they're going fast. Check out our 2019 Camp Schedule here
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com