Do you respect the stress of holidays? The travel, eating, drinking, conversations with in-laws? Stress is stress and today we look at how it affects our mind and decisions not only during holidays, but in race planning. We also get into meditative states and how we use external bait to force adrenaline.
• IMAZ & Cozumel
• Training At The Holidays
• 50+ C26 Athlete Ironman Finishes in 2018
• Mike’s Next Year Announcement
• The Signing Up for An Ironman
• The Pressure of a DNF
• Running Frequency
• Remembering How Workouts Affect You
• Sleep, Travel, Alcohol, Nutrition
• Things That Jack Your Heart rate
• Traveling Effects On Workouts
• How Added Stress Sneaks Up
• The Most Underrated Aspect of Training
• Forced Adrenaline
• Smart Planning for your Race Calendar
• Staying Present and Mindful
• Meditation in Training is Practice
• The Perils of "Watch Watching”
Want to be part of a great community of people that you can share triathlon stories with and hang out with at races? Have access to ALL of our training plans (over $1,000 value). Get a consultation and a CUSTOM 12-week training plan to get you on the right track? Check out the newly revised C26 Club Membership! Only $299 for the entire year (price increases January 1, 2019)
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron