Which athlete dominates your head? The one you were, the one you are, or the one you want to be? Today, how we let go of the past, understand where we are and maybe use disappointment to fuel the future. Also, training stronger vs. faster and how the little things add up in a race.
• Cancelled Swims - Can they actually be good for the sport?
• Staying motivated over the winter months
• Giving Yourself Improvement Credit
• What’s your definition of fast and why??
• The mystery of the Ironman Marathon
• Recalibrating our in-race thoughts
• Mike’s Disappointment with Louisville
• How The Little Things Add Up In A Race
• How do we reconcile could-ofs and should-ofs?
• Who We Used to Be, Who We Are, and Who We Want to be?
• The Three Headed Athlete
• What Does Getting Slower With Age Mean?
• Are you a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Grad Student?
• Run stronger, not faster
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron