We all want to be faster runners, but are you willing to do what it takes? Do you run ENOUGH? Do you always train too fast? Today, we take a lot of variables out of the equation and get to the nuts and bolts of building run speed. This also applies to swimming and cycling.
• Running is Fairly Simple
• How To Be A Faster Runner
• How durability relates to speed
• When You Need to Ditch The Group Ride or Run
• The Breathe From Your Nose Challenge
• Don’t Try To Be Someone You’re Not
• Steven Seiler on endurance training
• You Just Need To Commit To Going Easier
• The Biggest Thing With Athletes and Testing
• Functional Durability Training
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org