Loads of questions and discrepancy surround Ironman Louisville Cut-Off times. Today we discuss why and offer solutions. Plus, diving into recovery after an Ironman and why some races leave you more sore than others. Also, Ironman Florida moves race venue to Haines City.
• Why sometimes you’re sorer than others after races
• Ironman Louisville Cut Off Discrepancies
• Self preservation mode
• Feeling Post races
• What it FEELS like to do Ironman
• What it means to have blind faith
• You have the confidence to sign up
• Walking into the unknown Journey of Ironman training
• Ironman Florida Moves Discussion
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron