Not gonna lie... We both got a little choked up talking about the emotions of an Ironman Finish Line. We also talk race strategy and how import ant it is to stick to YOUR plan. We also give a lot of good examples of how to do just that when your mind is making all its decisions on Race Day.
• We To Explain the Emotion of the Ironman Finish Line
• What are you worrying about?
• Always Train In The Spirit of Joy
• Take Care of You
• Commit to YOUR race plan
• It’s Like Sending Your Kids off To College
• What Should You Do at Mile 80 of the Bike?
• How Many Decisions Will You Make on the Course?
• Controlling Your Run off The Bike
• The Problem with "Banking Time”
The Importance of Thanking Race Host Cities
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron