A lot of us are about to race Ironman Louisville, and dare we say this podcast holds the secret to being happier with your performance? Really, though, there are no secrets, you just have to stay within yourself and race smart. Today we talk about the best ways to do that.
• The chaos of Ironman Facebook Groups
• 10 Days to Ironman Louisville
• The Only Thing You Control Is . . .
• The Only Way You’ll Make Up Time, Is To Not Try and Make Up Time
• How To Race Without Power or Hear Rate
• Kona Contest
• Taper Tantrums
• Weather Wars - not to be confused with Info Wars
• Loneliness - Community in Triathlon
• Re-Activating Your WHY
• Enhancing Perspective in a Positive Way
• Are you Happy With Your Path?
• Playing Small Ball
• What if you come out of the swim slower than you want?
• The Mistake of Chasing Minutes
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org