We just spent the weekend spectating Chattanooga. We cover the unexpected heat, the cancelled swim, and how Ironman could help spectators. Plus, how to do the best with what you have that day or in training in general.
• The Heat Snuck Up On Us
• The Cancelled Swim
• Was the Warm Up Missing?
• Ironman Timing Mat Placement
• Spectating Thoughts On Chattanooga
• Multiple Places to Watch
• The Lessons Learned From Ironman
• So Many Different Ways To Train
• Do the Best With What You Have Right Now
• Do You Need The Gadgets to Get Into Triathlon?
• Hardest part of swimming, cycling and running?
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org