Please check out our new store at CrushingIron.com and get a sweet C26 t-shirt while supporting the podcast.
The Magic and Mystery of the Taper
It's late in the season and many of us on in or close to taper. Tapering has this sort of "we're done" image, but that's really the furthest thing from the truth. Done right, the taper can produce amazing results on race day. It's all about sharpening the sword, but not using it.
• It Takes Courage To Race
• Your Goals and Dreams on Display
• Race Anxiety and Phantom Pain
• Ironman Louisville on its last leg?
• Chocolate Milk
• Ironman Chattanooga and Maryland Loom
• Why aren’t Lava or SIM shorts legal?
• What Do We Know?
• What To Do About The Pressure
• Relaxing on Race Morning
• How To Get Positive During Taper
• How do you trust that taper is building your body?
• The Difference between being Fresh and Fit
• The Magic and Mystery of The Taper
• Sharpen the Sword, Just Don’t Use It
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com