One of the best times for big gains is following the effort of a race. Today, our C26 athletes give us some great feedback from racing in the heat at Chattanooga. How they prepared, raced, and what paid off the most. Also, what they plan to do better next time. Some awesome lessons from a lot of people who PR'd and hit the podium at Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga.
Some of the topics:
- Her pre-race week and why it was the key to her PR
- The best advice for racing and life
- Sponges, Ice, Walking the Aid Stations
- Listen to your body for nutritional advice
- The one thing I'd pay more attention to before my next race
- Stop Telling Yourself You Can't and Start Telling Yourself You Can
- The songs he sang in his head gave him 15 seconds per mile on the run
- How to deal with the feeling that "you didn't race" to your capabilities
- Why scissors are key for pre-race prep
- NFL Draft Comes To Nashville
If you enjoy the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us with a direct pledge here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron