What happens to your mindset when a workout goes to shit? Do you accept it or go into Triathlete Tinkering Mode trying to solve a problem that might not be there? There are a lot of different solutions for training and life but one of the best is to find a course and stick with it to see if it's really working or not. Today we talk about the struggles and reality of triathlon and why we don't frame our conversation or strategies as "The "10 Greatest Ways to . . . "
- Responding To A Bad Day
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris
- Owning Recovery
- Staying The Course
- Turn off the Noise and Just Go
- The 10/10/80 Rule
- Why Average Is Okay
- The Difference Between Exploration and Distraction
- Cupcakes and Berries
- Is Mike Moving To Alaska?
- The Triathlete Tinker
- The mindset of isolation training
- Two rules of decision making for Triathletes
- It’s okay to listen to your body
If you enjoy the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us with a direct pledge here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron