The Crushing Iron Podcast interviews professional triathlete, Andrew Starykowicz.
- When He Started Believing He Could Go Pro
- Pretenders—>Fringe Athletes—>Contenders
- His Cycling Philosophy and Why He’s So Fast
- How He Discovered the Crushing Iron Podcast
- His Analysis of the Ironman Wisconsin Bike Course (Including Barlow)
- Does he prefer hats or visors
- His insight on aero helmets
- How he uses his Crushing Iron t-shirt
- He interviews us
- The never-ending challenge of finding sponsorship
- How the “little things” helped him win Ironman Louisville 2017
- The Importance of Race Experience
- Swimming in the Dark at IML
- First loop vs. Second loop at 27 mph on bike
- How He Wants You To Help Triathlon Grow
- His Number One Go-To For Recovery
- What He Thinks Is The Most Underrated Part of Triathlon Training
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
The Crushing Iron Podcast is co-hosted twice a week by Mike Tarrolly and Robbie Bruce