What's the first thing most of us do when we get a PR, either in a race or workout? We usually try force it to happen again the very next time, just to prove that we can do it. But this can be the beginning of a bad road. Today we talk about the importance of building your chassis and engine together. It's all about balance, timing, and knowing how to recognize what you really need.
- Tennessee Fans Pile on Greg Schiano
- The Benefits of Yoga in Triathlon
- The Biggest Risk You Take When Building Speed
- How To Recognize If You Need More Speed or Strength Workouts
- Understanding the balance of hard and easy workouts
- Building Your Chassis To Handle Your Fast Engine
- The 3 Absolute Keys to Success In Triathlon
- How Triathletes Force Square Pegs In Round Holes
- Why Blunt Force is Never The Answer
- The Worst Thing To Do After A PR
- Swimming Slow to Get Fast
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com