Courtney Dauwalter just won the Moab 240 by a margin of 10 hours. She ran 238 miles in roughly 58 hours. She took two naps, one of 20 minutes one of one minute. She went 98% blind during the last 10 miles of her most recent 100 mile run. So, what's stopping you? Today we look at the our capabilities as triathletes and humans.
- Courtney says her diet is nachos and candy
- The Moab race director is considering a 500 mile race next
- How much rest do we really need after an Ironman or marathon?
- Woulda, shoulda, coulda
- How to quit lying to yourself
- Is it Post Race Depression, or Post Purpose Depression?
- Eliminating built-in excuses
- Is it really more fun to wait?
If you dig the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com