Mike and Robbie are about to descend on Ironman Louisville and today they talk about their last week of taper and break down the Ironman Louisville swim, bike, and run course. Dealing with the sun on the swim, the rough road on the bike, and the most important markers on the run. They've also been posting public training recap videos for about 90 days on the Crushing Iron YouTube page. Also, check out our coaching and training plans at www.crushingiron.com
- How to handle the revised Louisville Swim Start
- The biggest challenges of the swim channel
- How to deal with the sun in the swim
- Breaking the swim course into section
- A bike strategy for Louisville's course
- Be careful of losing your bottles
- The most important thing to do on the first mile of the run
- Where to make decisions on the run
- The Louisville Finish Line
- Much more . . .
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com