There are a ton of ways to get derailed on your triathlon training and racing. Today, Mike an Robbie look at how they're training smarter for Ironman Louisville by breaking down an Olympic they did on Sunday.
- How to think about positioning in the water for a swim
- How to swim in river current: with, against, and across
- Executing a nearly perfect river swim
- The power of training in Aero
- How to save your legs on the bike
- Why the most important part of racing an Ironman is strength
- How not to get distracted by insignificant details
- How to attack a run by feel
- Why most triathletes train too much
- The importance of "waking up" your muscles
- Running your race
- Train for the course you're racing
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com