You decide to change your life. You pick up triathlon and push yourself harder than you have in years. It's tough, and even tougher to keep going. You tell yourself (and others) that you're a different person, but that doesn't mean all things are "good." Then one day it really starts coming together and you begin to find the real you.
- Being present for workouts
- Working with "what you got" in Taper
- The key to bike comfort
- The biggest obstacle to your best performance
- Life and training guilt
- Letting go of a fake persona
- Manageable Discomfort
- Maintaining VS. Getting Stale
- Choosing the Hilly Route Home
- How breathing affects your race
- What it takes to stay in aero
- Planning for pain
Please leave us a 5 Star Review on iTunes.
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com