No one wants to be uncomfortable but facing tough situations is where we find growth. Today we look at how to embrace fears we may have of the swim, bike, or run and adjust or push past them. Sometimes it's as simple as not entertaining the thought but other times it's about defining your real need. We also talk about complacency as a fear when you might actually be satisfied with something you can do better.
- Becoming the strongest version of yourself when it's hard
- How negative thoughts manifest in your body
- We create our world through thoughts and the body responds
- Thoughts have to be entertained to have power
- Don't race with your old resume
- Stop limiting yourself
- The "Ironman Letter Jacket"
- I'll just do it tomorrow
- Wants vs. Needs with regard to training
- Where's the joy when improvement are harder to see?
- Raising the bar and lowering the pace
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
The Crushing Iron Podcast is co-hosted twice a week by Mike Tarrolly and Robbie Bruce